Click here to view all of our properties for rent.
We will actively seek a property that meets your specific requirements, even if we have nothing currently suitable: contact us to register your details.
Why rent with us?
- All enquiries are treated with the upmost urgency throughout the whole process.
- No hidden tenant fees or surprises!
- We cater for all needs, including those of overseas students.
- We are proud to work with housing associations specialising in letting Affordable Housing and Retirement Living – all of these properties require no deposits or agency fees.
- 24/7 online reporting for maintenance issues.
- Accompanied viewings.
- Evening and weekend viewings that work around you.
We are members of the Tenancy Deposit Scheme, meaning your deposit will be securely held. We are also members of The Property Redress Scheme; Property Mark; and are Trading Standards approved and follow all codes and guidelines.
In the rare event you find a potential issue with your property, please report it here.
In the rare event you are dissatisfied with our service, view our ‘Complaints Procedure’ here.
Fees/Charges in England from 1st June 2019
Permitted Charges in accordance with the Tenant Fee Act 2019
Fees for an Assured Shorthold Tenancy
Holding Deposit per tenancy: One week’s rent. This is to reserve a property.
Please note: This will be withheld if any relevant person (including any guarantor(s)) withdraw from the tenancy, fail a Right-to-Rent check, provide materially significant false or misleading information, or fail to sign their tenancy agreement (and/or Deed of Guarantee) within 15 calendar days (or other deadline for agreement as mutually agreed in writing).
Security Deposit per tenancy: For rent under £50,000 per year: five weeks’ rent. For rent of £50,000 or over per year: six week’s rent. This covers damages or defaults on the part of the tenant during the tenancy.
Unpaid Rent Interest: at 3% above the Bank of England Base Rate from rent due date until paid in order to pursue non-payment of rent.
Please note: This will not be levied until the rent is more than 14 days in arrears.
Lost Key(s) or other Security Device(s): Tenants are liable to the actual cost of replacing any lost key(s) or other security device(s). If the loss results in locks needing to be changed, the actual costs of a locksmith, new lock and replacement keys for the tenant, landlord any other persons requiring keys will be charged to rolex datejust ladies m279174 0003 rolex calibre 2671 silver tone the tenant. If extra costs are incurred there will be a charge of £15 per hour (inc. VAT) for the time taken replacing lost key(s) or other security device(s).
Variation of Contract (Tenant’s Request): £50 (inc. VAT) per agreed variation. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
Change of Sharer (Tenant’s Request): £50 (inc. VAT) per replacement tenant or any reasonable costs incurred if higher. To cover the costs associated with taking landlord’s instructions, new tenant referencing and Right-to-Rent checks, deposit registration as well as the preparation and execution of new legal documents.
Early Termination (Tenant’s Request): Should the tenant wish to leave their contract early, they shall be liable to the landlord’s costs in re-letting the property as well as all rent due under the tenancy until the start date of the replacement tenancy. These costs will be no more than the maximum amount of rent outstanding on the tenancy.
Fees for Non- Assured Shorthold Tenancies/Non-Licences
Prior to your Tenancy:
– New tenancy agreement fee: £300 (inc. VAT) payable before your tenancy commences.
– Reference fee for each Tenant: £60 (inc. VAT). References are carried out by an independent third party and include a credit check.
– Reference fee for each Guarantor: £60 (inc.VAT). References are carried out by an independent third party and include a credit check.
– Advance Rent: As a minimum, the first month’s rent is payable before your tenancy commences (this may differ dependent on the terms of your tenancy).
– Tenancy Deposit: This is usually the equivalent of 6 weeks rent, payable before your tenancy commences.
– Inventory check-in: Approximately £100 – £120 depending on the size of the property.
During your Tenancy:
– Tenancy renewal agreement fee: £150 (inc. VAT). Payable upon renewal, should you and your landlord mutually agree to renew the tenancy for a further term.